Sunday, January 18, 2015

What a great Sunday, January 18, 2015

Started the day off Kinda  just the packaging orders from yesterday or last night or really early this Morning I got up about 3 AM and then I started going through some books that I picked up this weekend which was Friday Saturday I'm sorry and then I am I just started listing this morning so anyway we got a list of about 85 items and 85 books as a A matter fact And lots of paperback books. So anyhow I started listing and I got about 85 books listed which was really cool and then I did a couple hardback so altogether I Listed probably about 85 - 90 Books or so and I got all the packages ready for Monday but I'm not sure if the post office will be open tomorrow so I might have to try to get it just get everything ready for Monday or Tuesday whichever the post office will be open to get them shipped out because I usually ship out within an hour so I got to get everything gone I know I'm just testing My Cell Phone 5 s for Blogging  Thank You For Stopping By ...........Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment