Monday, January 19, 2015

Terrific Monday morning January 19, 2015

Good afternoon everyone it's Richard Lopez from Richards by now.com trying another blog today just to keep in touch and try to do this on a regular basis. went And  I picked up a couple boxes of the textbooks today and to my surprise they were in fantastic shape probably trash maybe six of the books there's probably about another 60 of them and I posted most of them on eBay a really good books . the other ones are still  outside and go through those tomorrow.  but it was a great day kind of got a late start I didn't get up till about 6:30 this morning. usally  I'm up at 3 AM New York time but I miss that today but doing good with the sales kept on coming in today is  pretty neat .  I was surprised and I'm hoping it keeps going it's about 6:00 PM now so I'm hoping to get some more before the days over.  But anyway I just want to make a quick blog for everyone out there and if you guys have any questions about selling on eBay or my Web Site ILL be Happy To Answer You . Til Tommorrow My Friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment