Sunday, January 18, 2015

Test title for usage of iPhone 5s

Okay here we go with  Another little blog on this iPhone 5s I'm having a problem with the time usage of the microphone on my phone here and I for I just can't figure it out with the heck is going on it only goes so far before I get cut off , And then I go to click the space Bar And then start all over again does anyone out there blog with their iPhone 5s and have you had problems with this's  there was a break there and I just hit the Space Bar and then hit the microphone again and I'm wondering if there's another way to get around that kind of blows my mind that you could be blogging and then it just stops .
 then you got to hit the space and hit the microphone to continue again I don't know anyway I'm just testing this out that way and maybe there's somebody out there  That Knows How TO Get Around This Hope To Hear from You Soon ...............Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment